I Can See You

All of the characters and actresses in this video are at least 18 years old.

I used to play some volleyball in school. I was just an average player, if even that good, but I still have an appreciation for the shorts.

Episode 61: I Can See You

Two women enter a simple apartment in a hurry. One is dressed conservatively. The other has on a tight, short skirt and blouse. This is the first woman's apartment, and she starts up the PC. It's hooked up to a large screen TV.

The other asks, "Okay, Jordan, now will you tell me what the mystery is? Why did you ask me to come meet you right after school?

"You're going to like this. You remember I told you that the district set me up as the coordinator for the Work At Home technology program? One of the features is that students can take tests at home, and the teacher uses the built-in camera in the laptops we gave them to proctor the tests. I control the app, and I can turn on any camera I want whenever I want. Well, I was reading every article I could find on the internet, and I found some procedures on the dark web for undocumented hacks. I added an option that lets me turn on the camera even when the PC is logged off. And the app doesn't give any notification on the laptop that that camera's in use. It's a feature so that the student being monitored can't tell when the teacher is actually watching them take the test."

"What's that mean for us?" By now, the PC is running, and a girl's bedroom is on the monitor, but no one's in that room.

"I've found someone who always gets home from volleyball practice around now and has a routine I think you'll like."

About then, a very cute High School girl enters the picture dressed in volleyball jersey and shorts and tennis shoes. She puts her gym bag on the floor. On the screen, we see her put a DVD towards the laptop's base and then she steps back.

"What's she doing?"

"Just watch."

We hear workout music and then an instructor's voice leading aerobics, and the girl participates. After she's warmed up, she takes off her top and shoes and socks and rejoins the aerobics routine.

"What do you think, Maci? Like it?"

"I don't believe this is real. You're putting me on, right? You got this from the internet. Or she's in on it, right?"

"No, this is real life, and she doesn't know we're watching. I've been experimenting with the software and watching different girls at random, and then I found her one afternoon and kept watching her until I learned her routine."

"Damn, Jordan, how much trouble are we in doing this?"

"I know what school she's at, and I've looked at her transcript. She's 18, so we're not spying on some underage girl. And she and her parents had to sign a paper that they accept the software and that it can be used to monitor the student, so technically we're still okay legally. It's just implied that the software's only used during class and to monitor tests."

Maci is staring at the girl on the screen and shaking her head. "I just can't believe you found her."

"I think she's one of the hottest girls in the district. Watching her makes me want to find a hot woman to hook up with. And when I think of sexy and available women, I think of you." Jordan is rubbing Maci's breasts through her blouse. Maci leans over and they kiss.

"Does she masturbate when she's done?"

"You are so greedy! No, she exercises for about ten or fifteen minutes then takes off her shorts and goes to the other room to take a shower and then gets dressed. I've seen some other girls playing with themselves at bedtime but none that do it on a routine like this girl." Maci is still staring at the girl. Jordan kisses and licks Maci's neck and then sucks on her ear. Her tongue is licking Maci's ear, and Maci is breather harder. "Yes, I know how much you like watching girls masturbate, and that's going to be my job. What do you want me to take off first?"

"Your skirt." After Jordan unzips and takes off the skirt, Maci says "your thong." Jordan complies. "Show me your pussy!" And she watches as Jordan plays with herself. "I love watching you, Jordan." She kisses Jordan while Jordan plays with herself then steps away and asks "what do you want me to take off first?"

Jordan continues playing with herself. "You're wearing my favorite skirt. Take everything else off and save the skirt." Maci takes off the shoes and pulls down her panties from under her skirt. She takes off her top and bra and models her body in the short skirt for Jordan and plays with herself under her skirt. Then she pulls up the skirt inch by inch until her pussy is just about to appear and she's still rubbing herself. She turns around, pulls is up the rest of the way and shows her pussy from behind. Jordan spanks her playfully and grabs her. The two women kiss and play with each other's body and take off the rest of each other's clothes.

They continue until we see the high school girl stop her exercises on the screen and hook her thumbs into her shorts. Maci's been watching the screen and tells Jordan "wait, I want to see this part." Jordan is behind her and has one arm reached around her playing with lMaci's left breast. Maci holds her hand over Jordan's and is playing her other breast with her right hand. Jordan's other hand reaches through Jordan's legs and speeds up rubbing her just the way that Maci likes. The girl on the screen pulls down her shorts and stretches some more with her hands above her head. Then she walks to her closet to toss the shorts into her laundry bag and turns and starts walking away from the camera and towards the bathroom door. Maci starts gasping "Don't stop — I'm cumming" over and over as her hips shake and she grinds herself onto Jordan's fingers. When the girl disappears into the bathroom, Maci kneels down and then gets on her hands on knees while Jordan keeps her fingers in her pussy, and Maci cries out as she loses control to her orgasm. When it ends, she rolls over, and the two women stand up. Maci wraps her arms around Jordan's neck and gives her an extremely long kiss.

"You said that you see girls masturbating before they go to bed. Can we look for some of them later tonight."

"Sure, but that won't be for a few hours."

"I can wait."

"I know you can, and while we wait, we can keep having sex." Now it's Jordan who gets on her hands and knees. The camera gives us a view looking up a Jordan and at her breasts while Maci plays with them and is kissing Jordan's back and ass and then fingers Jordan until Jordan has an orgasm. Then the two women stand and have another long kiss. "If you wait here, I'll get us some snacks and some wine. And I have a directory of the cutest girls in the school. We'll start scanning their computers and see if any of them are doing anything naughty."

"Okay. And we can be doing our own naughty while we watch."

Jordan laughs, and we see her walk out of the room from behind, and the scene fades out.

https://www.omorashi.org/profile/155805-chancellor/?tab=field_core_pfield_15

https://mlpforums.com/profile/45875-tedchevalier/

https://forum.ct8.pl/member.php?action=profile&uid=43899

https://catchthemes.com/support-forum/users/buatutu/

https://onlyfans.com/u14200697

https://forums.penny-arcade.com/profile/discussions/buatutu

https://buatutu.dreamwidth.org/

https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=803744

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/buatutu-217989/

https://www.obsidianportal.com/profile/pentuvara

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Roommate Rules Ch. 07

DreadWolf Ch. 45